Thank you for registering for Wheels for Wisdom on Sunday 8th May to raise vital funds for The Friends of the Wisdom Hospice. Online registration closes on Thursday 5th May so if you do have any fellow cyclists, friends, family or colleagues that would like to join you please do let them know.
Key things to remember:
- Registration is from 8.30am, ready for staggered starts from 8.30am for pre-registered riders.
- Your rider number will be issued to you as you sign in. Please remember to fill in your details on the back of your rider number before you start the ride. If you would prefer to collect your rider number from the hospice before the event please contact me directly.
- Please remember to Sign In and Out so we know you are back safely.
- Click here for parking information.
- Although sponsorship is not compulsory we do encourage it and it can be made so simple by using our JustGiving link, if you need any help please let us know. A sponsorship form can also be downloaded.
- Tea and Coffee will be available to purchase on the day from MidKent College. Some small cakes & water will be available at the designated Water Stations. When you sign back in you may wish to collect your free bottle of juice and snack bar, kindly donated by Moor Organics and Asda Chatham.
- MK Cycling are supporting the event with a Doctor Bike and Roadside Recovery Service on the day. But for our registered supporters (you can use this email as proof of confirmation) they are giving 10% off all bike services, please make sure your bike is road ready.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate and comfortable clothing to complete the ride. This year Cycling Jerseys are available from Style Brands to purchase for the event. Please order them by Monday 25th 5pm in time for delivery, you can view the jerseys using this link http://promo.stylebrands.co.uk/content/fowh-fundraiser. If you miss the deadline a limited number of jerseys will be available to purchase on the day.
- Friends purple t-shirts and other merchandise will be available on the day to purchase. If you have ordered t-shirts but haven’t collected them by Friday lunchtime (12noon) they will be taken to the event and you can collect them when you sign in.
- Please click the route your doing to print off the route card of your choice 15km route, 45km route or 75km route.
- Terms and Conditions can be viewed here as well as FAQ's.
If you have any queries about the Wheels for Wisdom, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01634 831163 during office hours, 0788 165 0938 out of hours or email email@example.com.
Thank You once again for supporting The Wisdom Hospice, you are doing something amazing for hospice care.
Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along on the day. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday...
Our thanks go to this year’s Wheels for Wisdom Supporters:-
ASDA Chatham, The Maypole Inn, MK Cycling, Moors Organic, MidKent College, THESITEBOX.COM